2 - 3
Since 1991, InnerVisions has offered a safe and caring drug and alcohol treatment program that encompasses the Twelve Step philosophy. Our treatment program provides a solid foundation in recovery for those best served by a temporary absence from their present stressful environment and for those who require total immersion in a treatment setting.
• Abstinence from substance abuse
• Improved physical and psychological health
• Improved family and social interaction
• Improved educational and vocational functioning
• Reduced involvement with the criminal justice system
• Improved housing conditions
• Increased utilization of community outpatient resources
• Introduction and utilization of the Twelve Step Model of Recovery
• Recognition and acceptance of alcoholism and/or addiction
• Development of coping mechanism (relapse prevention)
• Realization and maintenance of a healthy lifestyle free from alcohol and drugs
• Formulization of employment and educational goals
• Construction of a support network conducive to a successful recovery
• Group therapy
• Video and oral presentations
• Reading and writing assignments
• Medical support sessions with our team of addiction physicians
• AA and NA meetings
InnerVisions Recovery Society uses a 60-day treatment model for the best application of our Twelve Step program. In some cases, clients may ask for an extension of a small period of time depending on their aftercare plan.
We have access to credible, private, second stage houses that are designed to provide structure and safety after the 60-day program with InnerVisions. As long as clients are making progress and following rules, they are allowed to reside there for up to one year.